Monday, June 8, 2009

Second Nature

[Sigh]

Utter stupidity at its best. Often times we [men] don't notice, nor do we understand the rarity we have in our better half. While we may grasp the concept of a "good woman" and we know [for a fact] that we've found her, every so often we do or say something stupid, thus unleashing that male second nature [i.e. stupidity]. After a laundry list of terrible women and experiences, one would think I would be able to fully appreciate this great woman whom I've known for 4 years [and some change] now. I've grown to be quite the model man of God, and I have learned how to treat the fairer sex. Knowing that I'm undoubtedly first place in her arteries, I allowed myself to question it and act with that age old emotion. I acknowledge that I've hurt her, and for that I am deeply apologetic. A man can admit when he's wrong, and I am here to say that I was definitely wrong. After 21 years of playing the field, I've had time to acquire an intuitive knowledge of woman. I can say with confidence that she has been a best friend to me, and an even better girlfriend and I don't want it any other way, she's it.

This blog really isn't intended for poetry slam snaps or praise, I just want to dedicate this to my lady love, and make sure she knows that I love her and I truly desire to own up to my harsh oversight of her feelings. I can really say that she’s the better half of my physical being, she’s beautiful.

To love,

Let's mark this as an instance that we don't ever have to worry about anymore. Jealousy and conceit has no place in the temples of Christ, and as His temple we have to always keep Him first, never lacking His qualities. I know you’re wild about me, and you know that I’m absolutely fanatic over you. Let’s move one, after all, it isn't about Jack or Jill, they’re in the history book, it's first about Jesus Christ, and the love that you and I have right now.

For my lady love,

Without you our love is bland and lacking animation. Bring our color back babe.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment